Abstract submission is open from 15 August 2018 and closes 17 December 2018
Guidelines for abstract submission
Congress delegates are encouraged to submit original research. Authors need to be aware of patient considerations before submitting abstracts for publication. All abstracts must be written in English.
The submitter must be an investigator with substantial involvement in the study presented and the right to submit and present the study.
- Title: No more than 75 characters
- Text: No more than 250 words
1. Indicate by ticking if your abstract originates from: (tick only one)
- Research (researchers presenting a scientific project)
- Education & training (teachers and educators in academia, organisations or clinical practice presenting educational projects)
- Quality improvement (staff in regions, municipalities, universities or accreditation bodies presenting quality improvement projects)
The main field defines the format of your abstract:
· Research: background, methods, results and conclusions.
· Education & training: background, activities, experiences/evaluations and perspectives
· Quality improvement: background, methods, results and conclusions.
2. Enter title and abstract
3. Select one topic from the following list:
- Doctor-patient relationship
- Healthcare organization including continuity in care
- Wellbeing for GPs and practice staff
- Healthcare technology including personalised medicine
- Equity in care including immigrant healthcare
- Ethical use of data
- Multimorbidity, chronicity & frailty
- Infectious diseases
- Mental health
- Musculoskeletal, nervous system & skin disorders
- Gastroientestinal conditions
- Urogenital conditions
- Child healthcare
- Cardiovascular & endocrine conditions
- Lung, airway, allergy & ear conditions
- Medication underuse, overuse & deprescribing
- Gyneacology and obstetrics
4. Select preferred type of presentation:
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
Presentation type will be finally decided by the scientific committee.
5. The abstract is submitted by clicking Submit. If you are not ready to submit, you can log-out and the system saves your abstract. You can then log-in later and finish your abstract submission.
Deadline for abstract submission
Abstract submission opens 15 August 2018 and closes 17 December 2018.
Abstracts must fulfil the guidelines listed above to qualify for review.
Notification to authors
Mid February 2019.