The Nordic Congress of General Practice 2019 focus on quality
As part of the Nordic Congress of General Practice a lounge area is dedicated to presentation of grass roots projects originating from general practice with focus on quality and the way general practitioners work. The lounge is placed on ground floor right in front of the Congress' plenum hall.
The Quality Lounge offer a unique possibility for to share experiences and knowledge with colleagues and to be inspired to make projects in own practice or cluster. For researchers as well the lounge is a unique possibility to be informed about and inspired by the ongoing projects in general practice.
What's going on in the Quality Lounge?
Five TV-screen will show
- 33 different presentations from Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark
- The presentations are originated from general practice
The Quality Lounge is open
- Tuesday 18 June from 7:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Wednesday 19 June from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
- On Tuesday at 11:15 am Gisle Roksund talks on Reflection and perspectivations – where will the new research lead us?
- On Wednesday at 11:15 am Peder Ahnfeldt-Mollerup talks on How can scientists in the field of general practice be inspired by local grass root projects in the research
Dialogue with colleagues
- The environment may inspire you stop, look at the presentations of practice-oriented quality development projects, talk with colleagues and the quality people in the area
- Enjoy your talks with colleagues with a cup of coffee, tea or cold water which you will find here throughout the congress, - and during the breaks even snacks or coffee buffet.
We look forward to meeting you in the Quality Lounge!
Best regards Nord-KAP (Kvalitetsenheden for Almen Praksis i Region Nordjylland), DSAM (Danish College of General Practitioners) and HOC for NCGP 2019